2013 True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Rings Part 3. DIY Rings Part 1 is here and Part 2 is here. These are DIY rings that you can make in time for the holidays. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
- Chained Double Ring by Inspire Me here.
- Multiple Charms Ring from Bead It and Weep here.
- I Love You/I Hate You Glitter Bottle Rings from Onamantea here.
- Wire Wrapped Ring Tutorial from Bettina’s Blog here.
- Chained Double Ring from Essas Frescurites here.
- Easy Spike Ring from Fall for DIY here.
- Gift Box Polymer Clay Ring from Ice Pandora here.
- Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows Polymer Clay Ring from The Hungry Hungry Hypo here.
- Wire Wrapped Gear Steampunk Ring from Boda Szilvia on deviantart here.
2013 True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Earrings and Ear Cuffs Part 3. DIY Earrings Part 1 is here and Part 2 is here. These are jewelry DIYs that you can make in time for the holidays. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
- Wire Wrapped Bow Ear Cuff from Essas Frescurites here.
- Triple Strand Seed Bead Earrings from Henry Happened here.
- Roundup of 9 DIY Ear Cuffs I’ve posted.
- Rhinestone Ear Cuff from Transient Expression here.
- Knockoff Iosselliani Fused Stone Skull Studs from Thanks, I Made It here.
- Beginner Button Earrings from Twinkle and Twine here.
- Crystal Cluster Earrings from Thanks, I Made It here.
- Paper Airplane Shrink Plastic Earrings Tutorial and Template from Shrink! Shrank! Shrunk! here.
- Easy Stick and Glue Chain Gem Earrings from I Spy DIY here.
DIY Easy Walnut Ship Ornaments with Book Page Sails Tutorial from disdressed here. This is the original source - so tired of seeing it ripoff blogs claiming it as their own with bogus tutorials that won’t work. Not much of a tutorial but you lightly spray the walnuts with gold spray paint, use glitter for embellishment and a toothpick and book page for the sail.
truebluemeandyou: one of my all time favorite DIY ornaments.
I really want a princess ring. I think they are so dainty and detailed. Just have to find one!